Please get prepared with (1) less than 4GB of USB memory card (do not use “Sandisk”), and (2) Windows-XP OS computer.
Please do follow this way to upgrade the firmware.
1. Please down-load the latest firmware from here and Store this at USB Storage
2. And down-load this files and unzip to USB Storage or to Win-XP computer.
3. Open “SV8860” file with Win-XP (OS limited only for Win-XP) computer and Insert the USB with firmware above.
4. Press “SCAN” from SV8860 software and check USB Disk Size.
5. Allocate the firmware from the USB and select to open.
(select i200v130829u version)
6. Check if the Firmware is well allocated.
7. Write with “GO” button and proceed the “Re-Enforced FW building process”.
If the result goes this way, then it means “succeeded:.
Error Code, Sub Error Code = 0, 0
Status = Process Done !!
8. Keep the Set-Top Box turned off (do not turn on yet), and 1st insert USB into the USB Slot of box, and then press “FW” hole with a Sharp Pencil or a Stick.
9. Keep the FW hole pressed (do not release the FW button), please turn-on the box until the screen comes up in about 20 seconds.
10. After re-booting (overall time is 1 min for rebooting), the upgrading job is done, and then you can check the FW version as below.
-> Please check FW Version => Setting >> About >> Build number = i200v130829u.fw
-> and Storage available => Setting >> Storage = about 230~270MB
If any questions, please feel free to ask.